Peaks Of Africa is a travel and destination management company. Our services are delivered through 3 business units namely Peaks Of Africa Business Travel, Peaks Of Africa Holidays and Peaks Of Africa Conventions. Our destinations coverage range from existing and new leisure or business destinations made up of Southern, Central, East, West & North Africa, including Indian Ocean Islands. Our main services outline include providing full ground handling services from accommodation bookings, car rental, chauffeur drive, airport transfers, tours, safaris, activities, among other as well as flights when required for both leisure and business travel including private safari air charters.
Peaks of Africa Holidays and Conventions is renowned for the provision of reliable, dependable, successful, memorable and relaxing African and global experiences in a combination of travel services comprising flights, accommodation, transport, leisure options, conference arrangements and destination support, served with the highest standards of service made possible by experienced, dedicated, professional, motivated achievers and committed visionary stakeholders in both leisure and business travel.
To provide lifetime leisure and business travel experiences. Our unlimited passion for travel excellence, service, destination support, and relentless pursuit of timeless travel solutions, drives us to deliver unmatched travel convenience and value in ways that only Peaks Of Africa can deliver with limitless flexibilities beyond world class standards.
Our vision and mission serves as a guide to every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Peaks Of Africa award winning culture includes
We pride ourselves in that we make arrangements aimed at delivering successful itineraries and experiences, based on the most attainable value for money.
Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be
Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization
Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value
Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities
Sustainable Business Practice
Maximize long-term return to all stakeholders while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
Bring to the world a portfolio of quality travel experience that anticipate and satisfy people’s desires and needs
We use the following points to create the perfect holiday, business travel and conventions.
We tailor all our packages to suit your exact needs. Peaks of Africa pride ourselves on great service and attention to detail in order for you to enjoy.
- Show pride in our brands and heritage
- Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the high quality of our products and services
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation
- Focus on needs of our consumers, customers and travel trade suppliers and partners
- Attentive market intelligence
- Possess a world’s view
- Focus on execution in the marketplace every day
- Be insatiably curious
- Act with urgency
- Remain responsive to all change
- Have the courage to change course when needed
- Remain constructively discontent
- Work efficiently
Act like owners
- Be accountable for our actions and inactions
- Steward system assets and focus on building value
- Reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems
- Learn from our outcomes – what worked and what didn’t
- Take personal accountability for our actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Personally commit to the success and well-being of teammates
- Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable and that achieving a healthy and safe environment starts with “me”
- The Board, senior executives, management and staff are committed to conducting themselves ethically with discipline, integrity and honesty.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas
- Listen to others for understanding
- Assume positive intent
- Leadership: The business wisdom, intelligence and courage to shape a better future
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
- Quality: What we do, we we achieve beyond satisfaction
- Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
- Seek and provide honest feedback
- Be open to personal change and continuous improvement
- Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure
- Never underestimate our competition