Arabian Nights Hotel – Zanzibar
Stay 4 Nights and Unwind in Zanzibar
From R8,995.00per person sharing
Located on the Paje Beach, on the South east coast of Zanzibar Island is Arabian Nights Hotel. It is separated from the busy Stone Town and is only a short 40 minute drive from Zanzibar International Airport. This small, intimate, laid back, relaxed guesthouse is perfectly situated to offer guests the experience of the best of both worlds. Total secluded relaxation where you can enjoy your stay in absolute peace, relaxing by the beach, reading your favourite book under the shade of the Palm trees and watching awesome sunsets while listening to the sounds of the Indian Ocean passing by.
Arabian Nights Hotel has its own scuba dive center which allows guests to have the chance to experience the underwater world of peace and tranquility. They have their own qualified instructors and offer them at very reasonable prices.
- 4 Nights Accommodation on a Bed and Breakfast basis
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
- Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
- Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
- Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
- Availability is subject to confirmation
Contact your Peaks Of Africa travel specialist on email@example.com or call us on +27117820842 and we will be glad to deliver a lifetime African experience for you.
Contact us at Peaks Of Africa and we can also book flights for you, that is your domestic flights in South Africa, inbound and outbound regional flights in Africa, from Southern, Central, East, West and North Africa, as well as international inbound and outbound flights.