- 1 Night at Barafu Hut
- 1 Night at Barranco Hut
- 1 Night at Machame Hut
- 1 Night at Mweka Hut
- 1 Night at Shira Hut
- 2 Nights at Ameg Lodge
- All Park Fees
- National park approved guides and porters
- All International Flights + Taxes
- Excursions not detailed in above program
- Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls etc.
- Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Availability is subject to confirmation
- Please note you will need a Yellow Fever Inoculation, this must be done no later than 10 days prior to departure.
- If you have had any previous history of Liver Disorders you must consult your physician first. Malaria prophylactics are a must.
- These are considered to be compulsory for all attempting Kilimanjaro, it has become a tradition! Please budget at least USD80 for this six-day camping hike – per guest – which gets split across the group. Old clothing is also appreciated!
- Please ensure you have sufficient Medical Cover for the duration of your trip and in particular to cover you while doing the Kilimanjaro Climb.
- Private minivan transfer: Nairobi-Moshi: USD 300 per minivan one-way Shuttle transfer: Nairobi-Moshi (Vice versa): USD 35 per person one-way Scheduled flight Nairobi/Kilimanjaro (vice versa): USD 200 per person one-way (excluding international departure tax) (Flight costs are current and may change with/without notice due to factors such as significant fuel cost increment thus occasioning a supplement.) Private minivan transfer: Kilimanjaro/Arusha-Moshi: USD 70 per minivan one-way