Paradise Beach Resort – Zanzibar
Experience the wonderful Zanzibar - 4 Nights
From R9,650.00per person sharing
Paradise Beach Hotel Resort is located in Uroa, one of the best tourist enclaves of Zanzibar, and just 35km from the capital, Stone Town and its international airport. Here, you will enjoy a spacious holiday complex by the sea with 700m of sea front, where you will be surrounded by the best service possible, in perfect harmony with nature. The resort has been recently constructed, using materals that are respectful to the environment and maintaining an authentic African style with European comfort. Paradise Beach Hotel Resort has 56 large suites, a swimming pool, low-tide beach, gymnasium, spa & massage area and a conference hall, together with our various bars and restaurants. The Paradise Beach Hotel resort has everything to make your stay an unforgettable one.
- Return Flights & Approximate taxes + Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Standard Room on an all-inclusive basis
- AlI 3 meals per day, all soft drinks (coca, fanta, sprite etc), Water, Tea, Coffee, despencer Juices. All served by glass, Local Alcohol (beer, wine, gin, cocktails selection). Drinks are served between 10.00Am – 22.00PM, Snacks during the day, served in Pool bar and Jetty bar.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents
- All Unspecified Items
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
- Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
- Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
- *Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
- Availability is subject to confirmation
Contact your Peaks Of Africa travel specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27117820842 and we will be glad to deliver a lifetime African experience for you.
Contact us at Peaks Of Africa and we can also book flights for you, that is your domestic flights in South Africa, inbound and outbound regional flights in Africa, from Southern, Central, East, West and North Africa, as well as international inbound and outbound flights.