- Return Flights & Approximate taxes + Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Standard Room on an all-inclusive basis
- AlI 3 meals per day, all soft drinks (coca, fanta, sprite etc), Water, Tea, Coffee, despencer Juices. All served by glass, Local Alcohol (beer, wine, gin, cocktails selection). Drinks are served between 10.00Am – 22.00PM, Snacks during the day, served in Pool bar and Jetty bar.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents
- All Unspecified Items
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
- Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
- Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
- *Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
- Availability is subject to confirmation