- Return Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation on an All Inclusive basis
- AI: Breakfast, lunch & dinner & selected drinks between 10am and 10pm.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents
- All Unspecified Items
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
- Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
- Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
- Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
- Availability is subject to confirmation