· We cross the western districts of Paris and take the Normandy motorway as we head out to the Mont Saint Michel where we will stop for a 3 course lunch (drinks included).
· After lunch, we start the afternoon by ascending the monument to reach the Abbey which is located on the top of the mount.
· Guided visit of the Abbey’s interior, the gothic “Marvel”, and the romanesque areas followed by free time for exploring the rest of the mount and the village, until 04:30pm.
· Departure for Angers. Dinner and overnight stop at a 3 star hotel.
· After breakfast we departure for a short stop at the Château d’Angers.
· Departure for the Castle Langeais passing by Cunault and Saumur.
· Guided visit of the Castle of Langeais followed by free time for lunch in the town Amboise.
· In the afternoon, we continue with a guided visit of the Château de Chenonceau.
· Then, your visit of the Loire Valley ends with a guided visit of the Château de Chambord* (the largest and most imposing Royal residence) surrounded by an immense park.
· We leave Chambord and return to Paris around 9pm.